The best thing you can do is stick to your guns and chase your dreams. Sure everyone will say you are crazy, no one will help you and you will feel like you have no friends. SO WHAT - if and when you succeed, have no fear - THEY WILL ALL SHOW UP FOR THE FREE BOOZE AND FOOD lol
Just over 3 years ago, Cene and I set out to change the way people thought about the hot dawg forever. We stumbled and clawed our way through some very difficult times. Almost gave up too. This was unacceptable and we both knew it. We stuck with it and now we actually see the light...
EVERYTHING DINKY IN THE PAST FEW MONTH'S :
- Our Dinky Dine and Dash Double Decker Bus just got accepted by the City of Vancouver after 2 years of trying. This wasn't easy, but it's approved to be built.
- We just won the Canadian Sausage Championships - 3 First Place trophies as a matter a fact.
- We are entering the retail market with our new Take Away Dawgs available at Loblaws, Whole Foods, Capers and over 200 shops across BC.
- We have invented the WORLD'S FIRST ELECTRIC POWERED / ZERO EMISSIONS Hot Dawg cart. Coined the 'Dinky Electro Cart' The City of Vancouver had to create a new category for it and much like the bus, & we went through the process of getting it on the streets. Took us 2 years. Designed by us, it's being built by Apollo Carts in Surrey.
- The Vancouver Whitecaps FC have offered us full partnership and a ton of marketing tie ins, it's a massive deal that includes selling Dinky Dawgs at BC Place during their 34 home games. The deal stretches over two years and we will blow people away with our marketing.
- Coca Cola Canada has accepted our proposal to pay for our media buys for the next year. This deal ensures that our advertising campaign can be released to the masses using several forms of media including print, television, social networking, street stunt events, guerrilla marketing and radio. No one takes cash from Coke.
- BC Prostate Awareness just called us to be a part of every event they throw this year. Such an honour and privilage to a part of such a powerful cause.
- Last week we sent a package to the Aquilini Bros hand delivered to them to take the contract for hot dawgs at ROGERS ARENA. They recently fired the entire catering co. They told us we are still in the race and to chill out. lol
- Lastly, we have been approached by the Sea Island Mall to build KIOSK style shop in the new Sea Island Mall upon opening in 2014. They also own 22 other malls all potential locations all over Europe. Play our cards right, and we could be opening shops in all their locations.