Saturday, August 23, 2008

How to Piss Someone off...


Well I was quite relieved when this email made it's way into my in box recently. Our first true hater spoke his mind, and then some. You can click on the shot to read it in it's entirety, basically this guy has no idea what we're about and really doesn't care. He is offended and I don't think he'll be at the launch party, just a hunch. We knew there would be some friction with how people interpreted our designs. We are not trying to exploit anyone, just educate and entertain. This guy popped our cherry! I am glad we caught his attention and moreover, that he was so pissed that he took the time to write it down (from his girlfriends address btw) and speak his mind - sort of. As far as us considering designing 'genocide' themed shirts, I don't think so pal. My response - "Awesome feedback John, you made it to our fridge in the kitchen! Everyone is entitled to their opinions sir - we appreciate your views and DO RESPECT them."

Bloody regards,

Duran

No comments: