Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ku Ku Katchoo...

Weird past few weeks. I gotta say, creating a dream job is never easy. Life is overwhelming and full of surprises - at least mine is! Oh - Hung out with my new partner in slime, Landon at the Zack Snyder dream factory! Saw some top secret crazy shit that blew my mind, The Watchmen will deliver the next way directors will aspire to make movies about Super Heroes like The Dark Knight just did recently. Hold on, actually, now that I think about it, I'm quite relaxed and focused. I guess we're 90% done with all 48 screens (nice work Jacob), I guess it's time to print some damn t-shirts! Yeah!! Got some great feedback " The Ts are unlike anything I've seen - disturbing and powerful yet stylish, or in other words... f**king siiiiiiiick! I especially liked the Marvin Gaye, The John Lennon, and the 911 presses." - Jay D. Dude, I just totally re-designed all 3 of those shirts for vectoring (that's the NEW Lennon up top) and let me tell you my son, they are f**king siiiiiiiick!

No comments: