Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What I do for a Living....


Since I pump out an obtuse amount of design for illustration concepts, websites, print campaigns, branding ideas etc. I thought why not just have a good old hotpot spot to dump it all as they get polished up. Some of the stuff is pretty standard, my clients are quite varied and come from all walks of life. I especially look for people with unique products and ideas with a twist. After doing this for almost 20 years - One gets a bit bored with the same old shit. I hope that mt continued travels help influence my design. Once in while - I find some real diamond clients, here are a few....



It's so awesome to return from such a long trip and have a ton of freelance ready to go! It's the new mobile job - honestly, anyone can take a laptop on the road, design stuff on the fly, get great clients along the way and build a sick portfolio!?

No comments: