Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Designing Dinky Dawgs_08

I've been through the whole permits, municipality, bureaucracy process of opening a restaurant in the city of Vancouver twice in my day - it's insane. Takes weeks to process and the entire fiasco is nuts. In Whistler all I had to do was EXACTLY what I was told to do and EVERYONE & EVERYTHING fell into place just like that in a few days! Super helpful & cooperative folks that are there to support your venture and welcome you into the community. It's amazing actually. I feel so humbled to be able to enjoy the ultimate lifestyle in the such an incredible place like Whistler. I want to grow with our business and take my time in grooming it to be the best fast food option in town. I hired some staff, met a ton of people and connected with my old stomping grounds - again. The vibe is so sweet, everyone has dough, everyone is happy and everyone is there to enjoy themselves and live a great life - that now includes me! Wheeeeeee!

No comments: